Old January 21st 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLFE

Default transformer

"Big Rich Soprano" wrote in message
Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope?

Do you know the voltages

The only thing I can say for sure - not having any schematic for it is, it
is listed on the front with a number of 120-140. Aside from that, there are
various posts with numbers afixed which don't appear to be "voltages". There
is also a label which shows an input wiring diagram for voltages from like
110 - 248 or so.

Anyone who has the model of scope this came out of would probably recognize
the number from a maintenance manual. I want to say it was a 535, but I
can't recall now. All I know is the scope was working when it was removed
from service.