Old January 21st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLFE

Default transformer

Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope? I can't
recall the exact model it came from off hand, but there are numbers on it to
identify it. It was removed out of a working scope - scrapped only due to no
space.

This thing is heavy - if interested - you pay shipping and a very low price
for it. I'd hate to just toss it........

E-Mail to:

Also have various other items available. Inquire with needs.

Old January 21st 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope?

{snipola}

Also have various other items available. Inquire with needs.

Do you know the voltages and by all means list the other items...
Old January 21st 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLFE

"Big Rich Soprano" wrote in message
Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope?

Do you know the voltages

The only thing I can say for sure - not having any schematic for it is, it
is listed on the front with a number of 120-140. Aside from that, there are
various posts with numbers afixed which don't appear to be "voltages". There
is also a label which shows an input wiring diagram for voltages from like
110 - 248 or so.

Anyone who has the model of scope this came out of would probably recognize
the number from a maintenance manual. I want to say it was a 535, but I
can't recall now. All I know is the scope was working when it was removed
from service.

Old January 22nd 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope?

Do you know the voltages

The only thing I can say for sure - not having any schematic for it is, it
is listed on the front with a number of 120-140. Aside from that, there are
various posts with numbers afixed which don't appear to be "voltages". There
is also a label which shows an input wiring diagram for voltages from like
110 - 248 or so.

Anyone who has the model of scope this came out of would probably recognize
the number from a maintenance manual. I want to say it was a 535, but I
can't recall now. All I know is the scope was working when it was removed
from service.

Well that's a good start for research...
Old January 22nd 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLFE

"Big Rich Soprano" wrote in message
Anyone have a need for a Transformer out of an older Tek scope?

Do you know the voltages

The only thing I can say for sure - not having any schematic for it is, it
is listed on the front with a number of 120-140. Aside from that, there
are
various posts with numbers afixed which don't appear to be "voltages".
There
is also a label which shows an input wiring diagram for voltages from like
110 - 248 or so.

Anyone who has the model of scope this came out of would probably
recognize
the number from a maintenance manual. I want to say it was a 535, but I
can't recall now. All I know is the scope was working when it was removed
from service.

Well that's a good start for research...

I gave the only information I had on it - listed right on it. I can't do
much more. Lots of people in these groups list parts with vague info - even
if just trying to identify them. So, I'm not alone. I felt someone "may" be
able to identify it and if so - maybe have use for it. I can't recall the
exact unit it came out of. I was suggesting, if someone has a maintenance
manual for their scope, the number would/should be listed in there as to a
replacement transformer. If this number 120-140 is it, then they have a
match. I may have it sold, so end of discussion. IF not - oh well.......

HV transformer christine Homebrew 4 December 26th 05 11:18 AM
"Ununs" = 'UN' to 'UN' { Unbalanced-to-Unbalanced Matching Transformer } Telamon Shortwave 0 September 8th 05 04:52 AM
Hallicrafter S-40B Power Transformer Question Steven P. Burrows Boatanchors 4 April 21st 05 08:02 PM
Building a Matching Transformer for Shortwave Listener's Antenna using a Binocular Ferrite Core from a TV type Matching Transformer RHF Shortwave 13 November 3rd 04 08:34 PM
WANTED: Power Transformer for Radio Jerry W. O'Dell Swap 0 August 2nd 03 11:53 AM