Old January 24th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default New Technician License

On 2006-01-23 16:08:16 -0500, dxAce said:
Yep, the folks who cannot or will not take the time to learn the code
come up with
excuses just like the one you presented all the time.

Thanks for sharing!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I've been a ham for over 10 years and have never had to resort to using
code.

It's fun but not needed in todays world. I'd rather new hams be a lot more
technically oriented.

But they're not. They're appliance operators. And the electronics industry
has not helped, either.

The electronics industry has been the driving force behind the dumbing down of
the testing criteria for years. More people = more equipment sales.

dxAce
Michigan
USA