Old January 28th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 102" whip

You don't need a antenna test range to determine relative gains.
I can only confirm the antennas I have tested. The R-S 102"ss
and the Workman X-Terminator are two of them.

Maybe so but what would convince an operator who has never used either
to pick your choice of an ant over the other? Just because you said so?

No. I said you don't have to believe me. The best I can do is to hope
that someone's interest has been sparked enough so that they would
do the side by side test them self. No one has bothered, so no one can
do any better than hypothesize.

Nothing you have posted has proven the relative worth of an X-terminator
being a better ant than any 102" whip. General consesus on this board
claims the 102" whip is superior to anything else. Not saying you are an
agent for the X-terminator but where are the hard facts?

True, the general consensus is that I am wrong. Years ago the general
consensus was that the world was flat.