Old January 28th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
adam214

Default antenna feedback

Hi guys since i cant find the other thread ill write my experiences
here.I bought 4 meters of speaker wire and two screw in crocodile clips
and it was a hell of alot cheaper than buying the sangean one $3.30 com
paired to $20+.Anyhoo it seems to some night improve signal sometimes it
doesn't but it has improved it definitely like for example i couldent
get deutsche welle radio before without lots of background static but
know i can get it crystal clear .Only problem is with the radio ive
got, like the radio Netherlands review said the sangean ats-505 has a
narrow base so whenever you hook up the antenna,stand it up it falls
over i learnt that the hard way, so i have to balance it with something
heavy if i just want it stand up.Overall it has being good thanks guys
for your help you saved me alot of $ and it probably does a better job.

Yours truly
Adam