Old January 29th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default dxworld

Some people who dont use webtv dont realize there are many people who
use both webtv and computers,I use both.There are webtv computer help
news groups for people who use webtv and computers.Some elderly people
use webtv only because they only want to do some surfing and keep up
with friends and relatives and perhaps use a digital camera to send
photos and do emailing,they dont want to have to put up with computer
viruses and the hassels of maintaining computers.There are advantages
with computers and webtv.Some webtv units date back to when webtv first
became available and those old webtv units/set top boxes are still
working just as good as new.(there is a little fuse inside webtv units
that looks like those round glass auto fuses),usually replacing that
little fuse gets them back in working order again) Some people gripe
about some people who pay a lot of money for radios at ebay,I never
gripe about that,it is their money and they are free to spend their
money in any way they wish.People are free to make their own choices.
cuhulin