Old January 30th 06, 09:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default "What's the matter? Can't you afford to take a gamble?"

snip
BTW, the offer still stands.

On second thought, no it doesn't. After seeing how low the price has
dropped for this super-duper stick that allegedly performs better than
a 102" whip, I'm convinced that your tests were bogus and that you
falsified the data/results for whatever reason. I don't know that
reason but I'll bet it has something to do with money. Maybe you own
stock in the company, or you're the dope in the shop that builds these
things -- don't know, don't care, and it don't matter cause you and
your antenna are worthless.

Now go get a -real- job and quit selling snake oil on the internet.

That's ok Frank. You have the right to think what you want.