Old January 30th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why do you want to lie about intoxiaation

NO9GL wrote:
Legal records and arest records all public and can be got for $15 from
lots places on the net. Also can get you financial records if pay a
little more moneys. I have odered some for Steve just this morning
and waiting for info to come back in email now. You get all kind good
stuff like law suits and divorce records and any other major thing.
If get good stuff back I will pay bigger fee to get all of the
records on Steve.

Maybe Steve order srecords on you and see you been in detox.

such records could be sought but in My case the will never be found
(the records of my aleeged detox)