Old February 3rd 06, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default why does Steve only want to "protect" kids from Todd if Todd does something to Steve

Let clear something up, first off I never posted anything on here or
email steve anything about "dig up information on steve roberson" The
post/ email were fake. I went to check my email one day and I got that
nasty letter from steve. I could really **** about that asshole but I
will suggest this to him, He better make sure those EMAIL and or posts
are from me or I WILL go after his ass for harassment. I done playing
this ****ing game.

Todd N9OGL