Old February 2nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why does Steve only want to "protect" kids from Todd if Todd does something to Steve

it isinteresting to look oeer steve email threat?
(BTW Todd is he adting to psending it or claiming more fogery was hard
to tell in all the BS)

but in short Steve will do something civic minded (since he claims to
feel Todd is a criminal) only if Todd does something to him (while he
insists he is not at all concerned about what Todd might be able to
dig up on Steve)

OTOH he is willing to ignore what Steve calls the abuse of childen if
Todd will just leave Steve alone

the man is clearly **** up mentaly, obvioulsy as selfish as he accuses
others of being
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 3rd 06, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Let clear something up, first off I never posted anything on here or
email steve anything about "dig up information on steve roberson" The
post/ email were fake. I went to check my email one day and I got that
nasty letter from steve. I could really **** about that asshole but I
will suggest this to him, He better make sure those EMAIL and or posts
are from me or I WILL go after his ass for harassment. I done playing
this ****ing game.

Todd N9OGL

Old February 3rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Toad , all you will do is whine and complain online.

Old February 3rd 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Don't believe me, try me mother****er,I'm not going to play this ****ing game
Old February 3rd 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Toad , all you will do is whine and complain online.

Don't believe me, try me mother****er,I'm not going to play this ****ing game

BWHAHAHAHA..we just love it when a little pussy like you talks tough.
You won't do anything but enjoy your meat, faggot.

Old February 3rd 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
[...]

end quote
it is still interesting that steve onyly makes his threat only in
response to what he see as some danger to himself not for the "higher
pruposes he has been claiming