Old February 4th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
tg

Default orbiting space suit on 145.99

"Al Klein" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 22:40:02 -0000, "tg"
wrote:

"nn8b" wrote in message ups.com...
The crew is scheduled to EVA at about 4:30 this afternoon and deploy
the "suit-sat" at that time.

If you want to track the ISS try this link:
http://science.nasa.gov/realtime/jtr.../JTrack3D.html

thanks for this link but I couldn't see how it shows where the ISS is. I saw a picture of the earth with little dots around it
but
I couldn't ascertain any info from it all.

The red line is the orbit of the ISS - the ISS itself is where it says
"STATION". At the time I'm writing this - about 7:53 PM EST Friday
evening - it's over the southern tip of South America.

ah yes thankyou I'm getting it now.
when I first looked the station was in grey and no-where near the red line which I found confusing. Later I realise it was out of
sight - on the other side of the globe and it's now showing in white passing over NSW in Oz.. Its orbit doesn't show it going near
the UK though (sob).