Old February 11th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Sheraton Hotel Security frequencies

Hi,

Thanks for all the info. Did I mention I was a total newbie? Because
here is my follow up question:

I found this info on the net about this hotel:

---
461.15000 466.15000 WPSH615 RM 346 DPL Sheraton Miami Mart
Hotel - Housekeeping FM
---

What does that mean? Which frequency are they using, 461.15000 or
466.15000 or both? Also, what is the "RM" type? Lastly, what is
"tone" of 346 DPL?!

My PRO-97 has the following modes: AM, FM, CT/CTCSS, DC/DCS, ED/EDACS,
MO/MOTOROLA, and LT/LTR but no "RM" or "DPL" modes. I am very confused
and hence *my* mode is "SOS" :-(

Besides, the mode used by the hotel is "FM" so what is all this RM and
DPL all about?!?!

I love scanning too, but I will love it more once these things become
clearer in my head.

Thanks for any pointers,

TN