Old February 12th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Doug Smith W9WI

Default 3Y0X

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Any chance you guys that have worked them or even heard them could put it on
here so the rest of the folks could stand a chance.

Seems every time I get on where there supposed to be the signals are poor to
say the least.

They've been plenty loud on 30m (I forget where - 10103?) and 40m (7023)
fairly often. Just keep a watch on those frequencies. Unfortunately
the pileup behavior has also been worst on those frequencies.

They were a lot weaker (but still well within the capability of your
station) on 15 and 17m, where the piles were a lot better-behaved.
21023 may be worth staking out.

I heard them here on 12 meters but nowhere near well enough to work.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Ham stuff for sale: