Old February 14th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell

Default Anti-oxidant grease question

With more days behind me now than ahead....
There are a lot of us with that condition!
Time and physical demands have become important considerations on
projects. And the increasing memory problems that make it harder than
ever to find where I put things...

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:51:38 -0600, "Mr Fed UP"
wrote:

Well for those of us who don't get around so well, it was nice to have a
product name to ask for.
Home Depot had an even smaller tube 1/2 oz and I got some steel wool to
buff things up first.
both less than $6. I probably would have been an hour finding that tiny
tube hanging in the store.
With more days behind me now than ahead.... and hoping my next antennas
will be new ones. It should last me till my end. Kinda like buying a tube
of water pipe compound
once you use it once the rest hangs around forever. LOL
Thanks for brand name to ask for. Saved lots of steps I can't spare these
days.

73 K4TWO Gary

John Ferrell W8CCW