Old February 16th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default The end?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:46:00 +1030, adam214
wrote:

Insipid? mate you obviously haven't heard our commercial radio that has
an patent on insipid.Radio Australia broadcast the *best* of Radio
national and ABC local radio as well as its own stuff.But you got to
keep in mind ABC is severely underfunded.Put it this way you should be
glad that they don't broadcast gardening shows (they do broadcast one on
domestic ABC radio it is boring as bat****) on Radio Australia.But its
in depth analysis and discussion of Australian and World issues, leave
domestic and much of international radio to shame.

Yours truly
Adam

Nlocturne and Robin are gone. I have no reason to go on listening.