Old February 15th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default The end?

David wrote:

On 14 Feb 2006 13:36:20 -0800, "junius" wrote:

David wrote:

Since I get the World Service 24/7 in breathtaking hifi sound via XM
and Sirius I haven't seen any need to torture myself with the
Singapore relay.

"Breathtaking hifi sound"?? I, too, am a Sirius subscriber, and I also
frequently listen to the BBC WS on Sirius. While, sure, the audio
quality of BBC WS on Sirius is acceptable, it's certainly not
"breathtaking hifi sound"! LOL...

Well, whoop de doo.

It's "breathtaking hifi sound" to your drug addled ears, isn't it, boy?

LMFAO at the retarded stem, yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 15th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I get sixty nine XM music channels with my DirecTV subscription and the
sound comes out of only the one speaker in that old MGA/Mitsubishi tv
set.While not the best sounding sound in the World,it isn't bad sounding
either.My next new tv set (probally next month) is going to be an RCA
TruFlat screen wide screen tv set that has speakers built in to both
sides of the tv set.(stereo?) And if I could afford it,I would buy one
of those Butt Kickers and hook it up to my new tv set.
www.thebuttkicker.com
cuhulin

Old February 16th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:46:00 +1030, adam214
wrote:

Insipid? mate you obviously haven't heard our commercial radio that has
an patent on insipid.Radio Australia broadcast the *best* of Radio
national and ABC local radio as well as its own stuff.But you got to
keep in mind ABC is severely underfunded.Put it this way you should be
glad that they don't broadcast gardening shows (they do broadcast one on
domestic ABC radio it is boring as bat****) on Radio Australia.But its
in depth analysis and discussion of Australian and World issues, leave
domestic and much of international radio to shame.

Yours truly
Adam

Nlocturne and Robin are gone. I have no reason to go on listening.