Old February 17th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
jim

Default Rbs

wrote:

assraped an old friend wrote:

wrote:

assraped an old underage boyfriend wrote:

cut

repling to a post is now spaming?

You are spamming, stupid.

nope

Yep.

then you and Steve and Dave are bigest "spammers" of them all

No we post more relevant stuff than you do, retard.

impossible

you have never post anything relavant to RRAP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's rich coming from you, retard.

I have therefore you are liar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Try it in English next time, retard.

And you claim I am
Steve.

nope i have never made such a claim

Yes, you have.

I simple call you steve when it suits me

No, you seem to think Steve is posting.

Make up your mind.

i have

What mind?

do you have one to make up?

Do you?

why do you two keep xposting this nonsense to the cb ng? dont say he did
it as you both can easily delete this (cb) forum from your flame wars.