Old February 16th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Rbs

Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:
Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Just not from you, Markie.
no I guss you havn't been reading the NG you are thrashing Mr Slit
The only thing I am "thrashing" is your illiterate retarded dumb ass!
Poetic justice.
Blatant ignorance on your part, "velley" boy.

You mental processes seem to be in failure mode, UnWiseman.

That's rich, coming from the "velley boy" who is so delusional he sees
Roger Wiseman behind every anonymous post.

I don't see Roger Wiseman at all.

You just stalk him.

I can certainly recognize his posts.

Doubtful, you guess wrong every time, doofus.

Not all anonymous posters are Roger Wiseman.

Well, a tiny glimmer of hope. Now, if only they'd put cyanide in your
Lipitor.

Give my regards to "Hilter".

Hitler is your idol, Nazi.
--
Dave Heil, aspiring actor, yet English impaired said
In article :

Davey's grammar suggestion falls flat as he should really use the
suggestion for himself in
number of us here in r.r.a.p. Why not have the pool of typists polish
the stuff you intend to post here?"

Davey Vile whines to the "Police" even if he can't spell it, too bad
they didn't inform him how to correctly spell "Police" in
"I learned of it during several visits to Glen Dale, WV Polic Chief"

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"