Old February 19th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default grundig/eaton mini 300

Last year,when I was in the Radio Shack store inside Metrocenter Mall,I
asked the sales lady to let me look at the Grundig P-100 radio that was
sitting on the self.(I knew I didn't want that radio anyway) I think it
was priced at about $30.00.I had seen a similar radio (but a different
cabinet on the radio at a Walgreen's store priced at about $14.00.Those
two radios reminded me of the $9.95 Bell & Howell radios that I once saw
in my Carrol Wright Gifts catalog. www.carrolwrightgifts.com Carrol
Wright Gifts company does sell some other nice gifts though.Nothing
wrong with little low priced radios,if you lose it or break it,you
aren't out much moneywise.
cuhulin