Old February 19th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default grundig/eaton mini 300

I haven't heard of the Hillbilly Snapshooter guy before.Sounds
interesting,any websites?
cuhulin

Old February 19th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Last year,when I was in the Radio Shack store inside Metrocenter Mall,I
asked the sales lady to let me look at the Grundig P-100 radio that was
sitting on the self.(I knew I didn't want that radio anyway) I think it
was priced at about $30.00.I had seen a similar radio (but a different
cabinet on the radio at a Walgreen's store priced at about $14.00.Those
two radios reminded me of the $9.95 Bell & Howell radios that I once saw
in my Carrol Wright Gifts catalog. www.carrolwrightgifts.com Carrol
Wright Gifts company does sell some other nice gifts though.Nothing
wrong with little low priced radios,if you lose it or break it,you
aren't out much moneywise.
cuhulin

Old February 20th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

wrote:

I haven't heard of the Hillbilly Snapshooter guy before.

He misspelled crapshooter.

mike
Old February 20th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Birdcages? I dont know,I never owned a bird before.Ask cheney about
birds. www.rense.com middle isle,as usual.Article: Was cheney
Close To Turning An Accident Into Murder?

Hmmm,,,, 5:30 PM,Dusk.Not quite Dusk.Texas is in the same time zone I am
in and at 5:30 PM here this time of year,there is still quite a bit of
daylight left untill it gets dark.Kingsville (not for from the Armstrong
Ranch about one hour drive,I figure amounts to about the same daylight
here (5:30 PM) as about 5:00 PM in that part of Texas,still about an
hour and a half before getting dark in Texas at the Armstrong Ranch,if
you are following the Sun across time zones heading West.
cuhulin

grundig/eaton mini 300 Jim Shortwave 13 February 20th 06 02:04 AM
FS: Connectors, Antennas, Meters, Mounts, etc. Ben Antenna 0 January 6th 04 12:18 AM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
Grundig Mini 300 - new model Bill McMillan Shortwave 6 October 29th 03 07:24 PM