Old February 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rikk

Default Sony SW77 general questions

Hi
:-)) thanks SeeingEye, Yes, I am very happy with it.
cheers
Rikk

"SeeingEyeD0g" wrote in message
Go away! Stop bragging! (nice radio-smirk)

"Rikk" wrote in message
Hi all
Well, I got the SW77 this morning, and as stated on ebay, it is indded

near
mint condition, not a mark anywhere on it.
I did a quick run through the bands and all appears perfect
As of now I am very pleased with it indeed, and look forward to getting
grips with it a bit later on.
All I can say upto now is that it hears everything my 2010 can hear, but
with better audio and easier ssb tuning
regards
Rikk

"Rikk" wrote in message
Have a look at it, it looks a nice one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-ICF-SW77-..._W0QQitemZ5868
908949QQcategoryZ39993QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Rikk" wrote in message
yes I wil lol
rikk

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please let us all know if it is truly as represented on eBay.

Best of luck,

Joe