Old February 26th 06, 06:43 PM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxAce
dxAce wrote:

Radio Republica, a clandestine broadcast to Cuba, has been using that frequency
in the past few weeks so the jammer may still be hanging out there. (The Cubans have been slow to move their jammers even if the clandestine has shifted
frequencies).

All I'm hearing here at 0216 is the jammer, but that might just be propagation.

Just checked and I see that Radio Republica is sked on the freq till 0200. And as
I'm typing this, the jammer stopped at 0220.

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Thanks for the help. I found a Radio Republica page on clandestineradio.com and now I know there's at least two stations jammed by Cuba.

It sounded like Radio Havana Cuba was a few minutes slow the other night. Maybe they need to fix their clocks.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/