Old March 4th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
CLFE

Default Wanted: some ARC5 transmitter parts

do you have some pics? I "think" I may have some but it's been so long since
I stripped them down I can't recall. I ask for the pics because as you
know - one person's idea of antenna binding posts may be a tad different
than others - for example. I want to get you the "exact" parts if I have
them. I had a couple complete set ups at one time which I stripped down.
I've since sold most of the coil forms and some miscellaneous. But I THINK I
still have some other stuff in my junk boxes. I just need to match them to
your needs.

--
WWW.CLFURENT.COM
WWW.CLFURENT-GIFTS.ISPEEDWAY.COM

"=K=5=D=H=" wrote in message
et...
I'm looking for the following ARC5 transmitter parts:

- Antenna binding post ass'y (need two of these)
- Relay (the one underneath the chassis)
- Ceramic end plate for mounting roller coil
- Window with calibrations (clear part only)

I'm restoring a BC-459-A (7.0 - 9.1 mc) but these are
generic parts that can come from any ARC5-type xmtr.

73,
Dean K5DH