Old March 5th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SB

Default Chinese Military 239-HF and 339-HF receivers

"katekebo" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for the advice. I already have a modern digital receiver, so I
am not so much after top-notch performance, rather than the pleasure of
ownership and fun of use. However, I would still like the radio to
perform at least decently, instead of finding it's only use to be, pun
intended, an anchor for my boat.

:-)

Well in that case have you been able to google anything on those radios? I
was just wondering because that might tell you a little more on it.