Old March 7th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Caveat Lector

Default QEX

In the past, I subscribed to QEX - great publication.
When I retaired, had to cut back on Radio Mag subscriptions (;-(

For others, QEX is the ARRL "Forum for Communications Experimenters."
Published bimonthly, it features technical articles, columns, and other
items of interest to radio amateurs and communications professionals. The
mission of QEX is to:

1.. provide a medium for the exchange of ideas and information among
Amateur Radio experimenters,
2.. document advanced technical work in the Amateur Radio field, and
3.. support efforts to advance the state of the Amateur Radio art.

--
73, CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

"N9NEO" wrote in message
oups.com...
Any body here read QEX?

regards,