Old March 10th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Current through coils

Wes Stewart wrote:
Why do you persist at doing this?

My post was in response to someone else and you feel it necessary to
jump in with the same old bafflegab.

This is a public forum. Why do you not respond to my posting on
a technical level instead of resorting to an ad hominem attack?
I have tons of technical references to support my position.

Clearly, you were too busy trying to frame an argument to actually
read what I wrote.

I only respond to portions I disagree with, Wes. Why can't
you and I have a simple, point by point, technical discussion?

"We" need to plot no such thing. You may have such a need; I do not.

You, nor your cohorts, are likely to understand what's really
happening until you take a look at the individual underlying
currents that superpose to form the standing wave current which
doesn't flow at all since its phase angle is fixed at zero degrees.

Isn't a bunch of IEEE PhD's saying that "the lumped-circuit model
fails in a standing-wave environment", enough evidence for you to
consider that they know what they are talking about?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp