Old December 6th 03, 05:55 AM
Peter Lemken

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
Peter Lemken wrote:
Give me one QSO with TO4E and I'll be happy.

319 was the best I could hear them so far.

Really? I'd have thought it would be an easier path from Europe than
from here.

That's what I thought, too. As a matter of fact, I spent quite some time
chasing them, only missing few of their times of activity. That's the
disadvantage of only running a vertical for all bands. No chance on 80 with
that tiny stick, bad SWR on 30m and 20m seems to be their most disliked
band, since I haven't heard them there at all.

#303 still waiting to be worked ;-)

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
There's a remote exploit it in the free market, whereby you can boot the
price of something by talking crap. It was reported to Bugtraq yesterday,