Old March 19th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Nigeria

dxace1 wrote:

Yes, Nigeria is one of the last good catches
from Africa on SW -- still direct, no relays.
Africa is one of the last places we can still
hear these domestic outlets as, one by one,
they have gone off the air -- I remember the
good old days trying to hear and verify each
of the regional SW transmitters in Nigeria, as
well as some separate non-NBC regionals.

I've QSL's here from Radio Nigeria, FRCN Kaduna, Plateau Broadcasting Corp.,
FRCN Enugu, and FRCN Ibadan and maybe one more on a card that I just don't feel
like digging for today. :-)

dxAce(2)
Michigan
USA