Old March 20th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old flake wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

violation

Whiner.

and I have more time since I work...(SNIP)

"work"...?!?!

WORK...?!?!?!

Is that the new euphemism for "waiting for this month's welfare
check to arrive"...?!?!

more defmaing me

It's not DEFAMING if it's true, Morkie. Until you show me some
valid source of REAL employment or professional licensure, you're on
welfare.

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

hardly

Nope. It's all true.

I don't lie and chaet to enage in attacks as you do

Sure you do.

I deal with openlyand as ahonestly as I deem prudent

No, you don't.

You have repeatedly stated thta you ARE a liar, and that you will
lie "at will" as you see fit. You are anything EXCEPT honest.

I do not enage in contant sexaul inuedo or balantly unspuoorted
allegeations

Sure you do.

you are selffishthinkingth rule sonly apply to everyone else

If that was in English I might be able to respond to it.

Steve, K4YZ