Old March 20th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default still more

K4YZ wrote:
an old flake wrote:

another violation
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

violation

Whiner.

yes asking to you obey the rules seems to be too much

more defmaing me

It's not DEFAMING if it's true, Morkie. Until you show me some
valid source of REAL employment or professional licensure, you're on
welfare.

who are you to make such a demand

you are defaming if as is the case I am not on welfare

(UNSNIP)...at my pc than you and and I am plain
stburon

No...You're illiterate, selfish, moronic, and juvenile.

hardly

Nope. It's all true.

nope it isn't

I don't lie and chaet to enage in attacks as you do

Sure you do.

no I don't

I don't goaround altering your posts to read "raped an old freind" or
type "Mark caught on tape..." as the title of a post

I deal with openlyand as ahonestly as I deem prudent

No, you don't.

I certainly do yes it includes some lying but I said "as honestly as I
deem prudent

I do not enage in contant sexaul inuedo or balantly unspuoorted
allegeations

Sure you do.

nope where have I done so?

you are selffishthinkingth rule sonly apply to everyone else

If that was in English I might be able to respond to it.

you can't seem to respond to anything except with attack and defamation
and downright libel

Steve, K4YZ