Old March 20th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO

Default Pirate Radio Interfering with AirLine Pilots?

Ok, maybe there is room for compromise. I will admit that the
interference to the aircomm may not have been intentional, but David
will have to change his "Not necessarily a pirate." to most likely a
pirate. In addition I will offer that the authorities shall push the
offender out of a plane or helicopter from a height that would probably
not kill him - After all it was hip hop that this fellow was playing.

regards
NEO