Old March 22nd 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Keepers: Shortwave Radios That Last

Not long after I bought my new Panasonic RF-2600 radio,two things
happened to it all by itself.It started drifting badly (it still drifts
badly) and it stopped working all by itself.I have never used the head
phones jack (I dont like to use head phones or earbuds,I never use them
at all) on that radio before,but unless I wedge something between the
metal body of the head phones jack and the plastic housing,the radio
will not turn on at all.As far as pulling in radio stations is
concerned,the radio is only mediocre at best.Summing it all up (remember
now,I bought the radio brand new at a Service Merchandise store) in my
very unprofessional radio reviewing opinion,,,, I would not reccomend
that Panasonic model of radios to anybody.
cuhulin