Old March 23rd 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave

Default This is the one I was referring to.......

then the web site is doing it's job... it got your attention. you have just
one misconception, they are SELLING the antenna, not trying to tell you how
to build it. so fork over some cash, probably big cash with fancy
components like oxygen free uv resistant litz wire! or just go throw some
wire in the air and stick a tuner on it and have fun.

"Butch Magee" wrote in message
http://www.rys.nl.wfl.htm

How do I build this thing, I can't find schematics
anywhere...............Butch KF5DE