Old March 24th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BLOODY AMERICANS declare WAR on AUSTRALIA

That Lost tv program.I get about 160 or more tv channels with my DirecTV
subscription.I did a quick search for that Lost tv program,but I didn't
see it in my DirecTV tv channels list.I would like to get the full time
Western channel,but I would have to subscribe to and pay for another
tier of tv channels and I am not going to do that just to get one more
good tv channel along with a bunch of more crappy tv channels I probally
wouldn't ever watch anyway.
cuhulin