Old September 29th 03, 05:29 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:18:39 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:
You are still at a loss to respond to the post, ...

Exactly where does Chipman talk about reflections from the source?
As far as I can tell, the concept of reflections from the source
originated with you, not with Chipman.

Hi Cecil,

You deliberately isolate my complaint, and then entirely ignore it.
Does this give you some insight into you being observed as an
unreliable correspondent? Is it so difficult to search Google to find
the actual post that you claim you can quote from memory (sic)? If
you do find it difficult, what makes me think you have the library
research skills to find any printed material to a citation?

Your inability to quote or follow Chipman's work is equal in the poor
treatment you post in regards to Optics here, a field you are so naive
about, and so terribly unfamiliar with, you cannot even perform the
simplest of field solutions.

This is indeed the price and evidence of your career in binary
electronics.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC