Old March 26th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
jack

Default Connection for clock distribution

Problem with a phono-plug and a clock signal is that you will get reflection
back -- probably much better off with a BNC or SMA connector.

"W3JDR" wrote in message
John,
How about a miniature stereo phono plug? These have 2 signal circuits plus

ground. They're common, they're available in many PCB configurations, and
they're cheap.

Joe
W3JDR

"John Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
Hi,
I have a 1MHz clock that I need to disribute to several boards. I am

using
RS485 drivers and receivers to do this, along with twisted screened
cable.

The question is that I need a 2 pole pcb connector that is screened.
Does anyone know of such a beast?

Thanks,
John.