Old March 29th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Default best sounding portable radio

I looked and found two of them [Astronaut-8s] in eBay completed items. One went for $9.99 and another went for $19.00. They didn't seem to be in the greatest shape, but I suppose if one keeps their eyes open they can come across a decent one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yeah, they show up there once in awhile...I saw a couple a few years
ago. The ones in nice condition go for $75 to more than $100, in some
cases exceeding their original value (I got mine for $109 way back
when). One of these days... :-)

Bruce Jensen