Old September 30th 03, 03:23 AM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:16:13 -0500, 'Doc wrote:
I'm sorry Stefano, until there is documented
proof from a reliable source, presented in a
straight forward manner, my credulity meter will
stay stuck on 'B.S.'...
'Doc

Hi Doc,

The documentation is there, it is in the appendix no one reads
(especially Stefano). It shows quite distinctly how this antenna goes
straight into the toilet out beyond line of sight (that should show
some change in the Neilsens for an AM station). Somewhere between -10
and -30dB compared to the standard quarterwave antenna. It shows up
clear as a bell on the charts (the test engineer drew the FCC standard
in RED and the test data plunges like a russian submarine). They
could use this stuff in the economics department of an University
class in how to kill business without really trying.

Of course the introductory material reads like the Playboy After Dark
advisor. They used the line of sight numbers to show that the best
numbers for the eh equaled the worst field readings the FCC considered
allowable. In other (their) words "just as efficient or better."
P.T. Barnum showed more class when he fleeced suckers.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC