Old April 3rd 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
http://www.lookaboutusa.com/

Default Gun Net Broadcast on ZFM

Poll Question: Do you think gun control laws reduce crime ?
Should Guns be kept in a house with kids?
Should federally-gun buyback programs continue?
Should shooting be banned as an olympic sport"
Should there be stricter gun laws ?
Should Gun Laws be Relaxed?
Should all Guns be kept at Shooting Ranges?
Is it OK for people to carry concealed Weapons?
Should manufacturers be liable for misuse
People have mixed feelings about whether tougher gun laws or stricter
enforcement are the most effective way to cut violence
and killings and we here at Aussieseek want to know.
Vote or encourage your supporters to vote in this survey
the results of which will be distributed to all media worldwide
The battle in the arena of public opinion is a warm-up for the battle
in the halls of government. Here's how you can stop the passage of laws

restricting freedom, and promote reform of existing laws that infringe
your rights
Thank you very much for your Opinion. You must login or register to
vote. A Vote for a topic will be considered as the afirmative

IF YOUR ANSWER IS A YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS THEN GIVE IT YOUR VOTE

There has been much discussion on this board of Lately with many
questions unanswered on the Gun Debate.

Lets Find some Answers as we put it to our members with the
2006 Aussieseek GUN POLL QUESTION

at

http://aussieseek.proboards25.com/