Old March 31st 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
http://www.lookaboutusa.com/

Default Gun Net Broadcast on ZFM

From Aussieseek Messageboards at

http://www.aussieseek.com

World Wide Radio GUN Net Broadcast on ZFM
« Thread Started on Today at 7:12am »

Lennie

The Gun Discussion has Gone Bananas !!!

Thanks for recording the news this morning
When I was a breakfast announcer I always had a
cup of tea . I worked on air in Australia,
New Zealand,England and Israel

I never worked in Gunland though. Always wanted to

Posters here (everyone) are invited to participate in a special
60 Minute Talkback Radio program on GUNS to be broadcast to everyone in
the world hy ZFM on the net in two weeks time.

Millions will hear it

Its time to leave the stone age and it will be interesting to see how
many people can use talking emails as a form of communication

Step 1 is

http://www.radiotalkback.net/page2.html

Step 2

Send it to

thats talkback at zfm dot com dot au

Step 3 is to tell us on this board here that you have sent a comment.

Step 4 is to listen on your compter. All comments will be broacast
being Pro or Anti Gun.

Keep your comments to 60 Seconds and intro them with

Hi Im(Your name) fromTown/Country

Close your Opinion with. And thats What I think !!!!!

Think about what you are going to say

Words are bullets

especially when spoken

Keith

Full credits and the URL of this board will be advertised Free of
Charge during the Hour Program to say thanks.
As well as your comments we hope to have some from people like the NRA.
Brady,GCA,etc

Old April 1st 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
EMBO

On 2006-03-31 13:48:39 -0800, "http://www.lookaboutusa.com/"
said:

From Aussieseek Messageboards at

http://www.aussieseek.com

World Wide Radio GUN Net Broadcast on ZFM
« Thread Started on Today at 7:12am »

Guns are for wimps!

I just love saying that on the CB near a truckstop. Sit back and
listen to the joy!

Old April 2nd 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim

guns are for wimps? tell it to the marines! i DO prefer to insert my
bullets manually but its so messy. (my favorite method is to beat them
in with a ball bat! that way even a .22 hits like a .45!)

Old April 2nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Jim wrote:

guns are for wimps? tell it to the marines! i DO prefer to insert my
bullets manually but its so messy. (my favorite method is to beat them
in with a ball bat! that way even a .22 hits like a .45!)

Have you ever tried an axe handle? Lighter than a bat, but really packs a
wallop.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 3rd 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
http://www.lookaboutusa.com/

Poll Question: Do you think gun control laws reduce crime ?
Should Guns be kept in a house with kids?
Should federally-gun buyback programs continue?
Should shooting be banned as an olympic sport"
Should there be stricter gun laws ?
Should Gun Laws be Relaxed?
Should all Guns be kept at Shooting Ranges?
Is it OK for people to carry concealed Weapons?
Should manufacturers be liable for misuse
People have mixed feelings about whether tougher gun laws or stricter
enforcement are the most effective way to cut violence
and killings and we here at Aussieseek want to know.
Vote or encourage your supporters to vote in this survey
the results of which will be distributed to all media worldwide
The battle in the arena of public opinion is a warm-up for the battle
in the halls of government. Here's how you can stop the passage of laws

restricting freedom, and promote reform of existing laws that infringe
your rights
Thank you very much for your Opinion. You must login or register to
vote. A Vote for a topic will be considered as the afirmative

IF YOUR ANSWER IS A YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS THEN GIVE IT YOUR VOTE

There has been much discussion on this board of Lately with many
questions unanswered on the Gun Debate.

Lets Find some Answers as we put it to our members with the
2006 Aussieseek GUN POLL QUESTION

at

http://aussieseek.proboards25.com/

Old April 3rd 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

Have you ever tried an axe handle? Lighter than a bat, but really packs a
wallop.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

How many Mexican skulls have you crushed with one? Lots I bet. You are a
real Superhero, Bozo.

mike