Old April 3rd 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark

Default Current through coils

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:35:16 -0400, "Yuri Blanarovich"
wrote:

So far, it looks to me that this exercise is worthwhile if we can improve
the accuracy of modeling and our understanding of the phenomena.

Hi Yuri,

If you can't give me a metric of what the accurcy IS, then you cannot
say you've improved or worsened it at the end of the process, can you?

Like I said, "What's all the fuss over? What's to be
proven? and How do we know when it has BEEN proven?"

You aren't providing any forward momentum.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC