Old April 17th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Mark Morgan Caught Lying To Himself In Public Again

lied to an_old_friend wrote:
as I promised I would stop Robeson fro using RRAP as his peronal
channel of abuse. I said if it killed RRAP in the bargain that was ok
with me (if less than desireable)

So you've acknowledged that you have, as I said all along, engaged
in a wanton pattern of abuse and spamming.

And you've again uttered yet another lie as you've suggest that
you've somehow denied me access or use of RRAP.

Mark, WHY do you insist on being so prolific in your lying?