Old April 15th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve beaten as promised

as I promised I would stop Robeson fro using RRAP as his peronal
channel of abuse. I said if it killed RRAP in the bargain that was ok
with me (if less than desireable)

any thoughts on dealing with Wismen then we can hae a NG backagain

Old April 17th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

well?

Old April 17th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Mark Morgan Caught Lying To Himself In Public Again

lied to an_old_friend wrote:
as I promised I would stop Robeson fro using RRAP as his peronal
channel of abuse. I said if it killed RRAP in the bargain that was ok
with me (if less than desireable)

So you've acknowledged that you have, as I said all along, engaged
in a wanton pattern of abuse and spamming.

And you've again uttered yet another lie as you've suggest that
you've somehow denied me access or use of RRAP.

Mark, WHY do you insist on being so prolific in your lying?

Old April 17th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve beaten as promised, and tries to make himself out as the victum again ha ha

K4YZ wrote:
lied to an_old_friend wrote:
as I promised I would stop Robeson fro using RRAP as his peronal
channel of abuse. I said if it killed RRAP in the bargain that was ok
with me (if less than desireable)

And you've again uttered yet another lie as you've suggest that
you've somehow denied me access or use of RRAP.

No i said no such thing I said I created a state of affairs whee can't
use use RRAP effectively as tool for your abuse and

Mark, WHY do you insist on being so prolific in your lying?

that is the question you need to answer Stev why do you lie about me
and other in Public

Old April 17th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:

" steve beaten as promised, and tries to make himself out as
the victum again ha ha"

Oh Markie, Once AGAIN you've proven what an idiot you are.

I am not a "VICTIM" (you illiterate idiot), EVERYONE ELSE on

RRAP is, though!

YOU have admitted to abusing them.

K4YZ wrote:
lied to an_old_friend wrote:
as I promised I would stop Robeson fro using RRAP as his peronal
channel of abuse. I said if it killed RRAP in the bargain that was ok
with me (if less than desireable)

And you've again uttered yet another lie as you've suggest that
you've somehow denied me access or use of RRAP.

No i said no such thing I said I created a state of affairs whee can't
use use RRAP effectively as tool for your abuse and

Sure you have.

YOU acknowledged that YOU "killed" RRAP.

Mark, WHY do you insist on being so prolific in your lying?

that is the question you need to answer Stev why do you lie about me
and other in Public

I don't lie about you.

Indeed, YOU have many questions to answer that you are
unable/unwilling to answer.

No more, no less.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

" steve beaten as promised, and tries to make himself out as
the victum again ha ha"

Oh Markie, Once AGAIN you've proven what an idiot you are.

I am not a "VICTIM" (you illiterate idiot), EVERYONE ELSE on

RRAP is, though!

by your orginal abuse steve

when will you deal with your lies

Old April 18th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend made up more silly lies and obvioulsy flawed claims:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_freak wrote:

" steve beaten as promised, and tries to make himself out as
the victum again ha ha"

Oh Markie, Once AGAIN you've proven what an idiot you are.

I am not a "VICTIM" (you illiterate idiot), EVERYONE ELSE on

RRAP is, though!

by your orginal abuse steve

Nope. By you.

when will you deal with your lies

What lies?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_freak wrote:

" steve beaten as promised, and tries to make himself out as
the victum again ha ha"

Oh Markie, Once AGAIN you've proven what an idiot you are.

I am not a "VICTIM" (you illiterate idiot), EVERYONE ELSE on
RRAP is, though!

by your orginal abuse steve

Nope. By you.

I did not type Mark Morgan caught on tape or raped an old frien those
are your deeds

when will you deal with your lies

What lies?

raped an old you lcaim I am a child molestor a rapist and more taht
leave aside your lies about other people

steve you have nothing to say?

Steve, K4YZ

Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng Noon-Air Equipment 0 March 17th 06 09:28 PM
now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM