Old April 17th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve beaten as promised, and tries to make himself out as the victum again ha ha

K4YZ wrote:
lied to an_old_friend wrote:
as I promised I would stop Robeson fro using RRAP as his peronal
channel of abuse. I said if it killed RRAP in the bargain that was ok
with me (if less than desireable)

And you've again uttered yet another lie as you've suggest that
you've somehow denied me access or use of RRAP.

No i said no such thing I said I created a state of affairs whee can't
use use RRAP effectively as tool for your abuse and

Mark, WHY do you insist on being so prolific in your lying?

that is the question you need to answer Stev why do you lie about me
and other in Public