Old April 18th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Wes Stewart

Default VU4

On 18 Apr 2006 18:15:44 GMT, Fabian Kurz wrote:

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
VU4AN/VU3DYC (I've probably screwed that up, it's written down in the
other room)

At least you got it right in your log. I bet a high percentage of
"DXers" who just copied the call from DX-cluster (amazing number
of busted calls there!) will get their QSL back, "not in log".

pretty loud on 20cw this morning. Too much of a madhouse to
work though.

Worked the DL7DF-group on 17m CW today (all time new one) during
a short break at university (hooray for campus clubstation!),
quite easy from Europe.

You're going to count this as your own?