Old April 20th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default So you want to be a hacker? Join the Navy

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:13:58 +0000, Iitoi wrote:

R 231756Z APR 03
FM COMNAVSECGRU FT GEORGE G MEADE MD//N00//

[snip]

First, the DoN needs to learn about lower case; next, they should drop
the superfluous Morse code abbreviations (such as BT) from their
official text messages. I know it's tradition, and I know the
rationalizations they use for sticking to the WWII format, but it
really does look like a protocol used by lamers.

And no hacker wants to hang out with lamers.