Old April 21st 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stev the bully

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend to some a nightmare to himslef wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
:
why does he find stalking so rewarding?

You're the stalker, Morkie.

nope I just want you to leave me alone

Sure you are.

no stalking if you stop you harrasemnt and defamtion you will int ime
be left alone when i am sure you have stopped

You've admitted it this very week. You intentionally trashed the
NG for your own personal gain. You said it...

no I did not

you are lying again

I said I would stop you from using the NG as a means for the defmaing
of all the other poster, and that if It resulted in the "killing" of
the NG so be. It was never my intetion I realized that it might well be
a colaterl result of my action but only if you choose as you did to
refuse to agree to any from of civl behavoir

You've admitted it

nope

Yep.

nope

. It's archived.

not even

Yep. And I've got copies.

nope you don't

but frankly if I had said it so what? you have been destroying the NG
for years

noone can do much to you for it