Old April 18th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default looks likesteve has finished his lies for today

why does he find stalking so rewarding?

Old April 18th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

:
why does he find stalking so rewarding?

You're the stalker, Morkie.

You've admitted it. It's archived.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default ....but we allknew he was not finshed

K4YZ wrote:
:
why does he find stalking so rewarding?

You're the stalker, Morkie.

nope I just want you to leave me alone

You've admitted it

nope

. It's archived.

not even

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 23rd 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to some a nightmare to himself wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
:
why does he find stalking so rewarding?

You're the stalker, Morkie.

nope I just want you to leave me alone

Sure you are.

no stalking if you stop you harrasemnt and defamtion you will int ime
be left alone when i am sure you have stopped

Somewhere in the midst of all those vowels and consonants was a
thought.

It didn't make it out because the sender refuses to use a
spellchecker to fix his fractured, illiterate ramblings.

Perhaps he'll try again...This time in E N G L I S H.

You've admitted it this very week. You intentionally trashed the
NG for your own personal gain. You said it...

no I did not

Yes, You did.

you are lying again

Nope.

You admitted that if you had to make the NG unusable for everyone
else in order to get at me, "oh well".

I said I would stop you from using the NG as a means for the defmaing
of all the other poster, and that if It resulted in the "killing" of
the NG so be.

And there we have you admitting it AGAIN.

It was never my intetion I realized that it might well be
a colaterl result of my action but only if you choose as you did to
refuse to agree to any from of civl behavoir

The "collateral result" is that you've made a bigger fool out of
yourself than even I could have imagined.

You've admitted it

nope

Yep.

nope

Yes, You have. And you RE-ADMITTED it right here.

. It's archived.

not even

Yep. And I've got copies.

nope you don't

Yes, I do. Including this one.

but frankly if I had said it so what? you have been destroying the NG
for years

Not to even an n'th of the degree you have, Morkie...Not even
REMOTELY. Even Brain said you "out ###hole" me, and as much as I ahte
to agree with him on anything, he was right!

noone can do much to you for it

For what?

The trash that needs to be picked up was spread by you,
Morkie...Not me.

Steve, K4YZ