Old April 24th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Zombie Wolf

Default New member

What is it with you people and simple posting at the top ? it is easier to
read, since you dont have to scroll through all the drivel that has gone
before. Questions:
1. was that really a rust spot on your bmw ?
2. do you think your dog might need psychiatric counseling ?
3. what about a law that allows you to execute people who dont mow their
lawn in timely fashion?
4. if I stuck a dime between your butt cheeks, how many months would it take
to fall out ?

"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
news
On 22 Apr 2006 13:10:54 -0700, wrote:

Hi Lino, welcome to the group. I have been into scanners since around
1989. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I really like this group, as
it is very informative.

Top posters are not welcome.

Fred Burgess
wrote:
Hi all my name is Lino morales, and I've been into scanners since 1994.
I currently own a BC 80 XLT. Hope to meet some new scanner inthusiasts
here. Take care and God bless.

What is a God and how does it work?

Barry
=====