Old April 20th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default New member

Hi all my name is Lino morales, and I've been into scanners since 1994.
I currently own a BC 80 XLT. Hope to meet some new scanner inthusiasts
here. Take care and God bless.

Old April 20th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
OldFazz

Lino --- Also try: alt.radio.scanner --- its a great group as well...
Fazz

Old April 22nd 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Hi Lino, welcome to the group. I have been into scanners since around
1989. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I really like this group, as
it is very informative.
Fred Burgess

Old April 23rd 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

Hi Lino, welcome to the group. I have been into scanners since around
1989. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I really like this group, as
it is very informative.

Top posters are not welcome.

Fred Burgess
wrote:
Hi all my name is Lino morales, and I've been into scanners since 1994.
I currently own a BC 80 XLT. Hope to meet some new scanner inthusiasts
here. Take care and God bless.

What is a God and how does it work?

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

What an ass!

Right. Only sheeple who think like you are intelligent. They use
good news clients, know to top post and worship the worst mass
murderer in the history of the universe. All *good* traits, of
course.

Old April 24th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Zombie Wolf

What is it with you people and simple posting at the top ? it is easier to
read, since you dont have to scroll through all the drivel that has gone
before. Questions:
1. was that really a rust spot on your bmw ?
2. do you think your dog might need psychiatric counseling ?
3. what about a law that allows you to execute people who dont mow their
lawn in timely fashion?
4. if I stuck a dime between your butt cheeks, how many months would it take
to fall out ?

news

Old May 1st 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
m II

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
Old May 2nd 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Zombie Wolf

Another fuss - ass is heard from...

"m II" wrote in message news:6Lf5g.1675$S6.304@edtnps82...
Zombie Wolf wrote:

What is it with you people and simple posting at the top ? it is easier
read, since you dont have to scroll through all the drivel that has gone
before.

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Would You Believe N9OGL Is A Member Of...... K4YZ Policy 46 May 13th 05 01:05 AM
From The Memory Hole MnMikew Shortwave 4 December 14th 04 07:16 AM
NOTICE TO ALL NEWS GROUP MEMBER Mohd Nazry Bin Mustapa Equipment 18 January 5th 04 01:42 AM
NOTICE TO ALL NEWS GROUP MEMBER Mohd Nazry Bin Mustapa Equipment 0 January 3rd 04 07:59 PM